Terje`s lifelong knitting

no pattern, just knitting

Monday, October 10, 2005

My husband is in Swansea (UK, Wales) right now. And he should there be two weeks more.Of course when he asked my wishes I said that the most anticipated gift willbe a yarn. for excample hand-made silk yarns or something great and nice and local. But - he cant find a yarnstore, even in a biggest suoermarket there they do not have a yarns. Is Estonia so unusual? OK, they sell mostly yarns from Novita but anyway I have seen yarns even in Berlin KDW. Last days he is spending in Manchester. I am sure he cant find a yarnstore or knitting magazin there as well. Looks like I can find yarn faster from internet and he cant find it at all beeing abroad.

Edit: I found one adress at least!!! 2 Woodville Road, Mumbles, Swansea. Now is a question, how could lex find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home