Terje`s lifelong knitting

no pattern, just knitting

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

. Now I completed small size socks. I do socks with ribbed leg usually and never did without it before. Next socks I should to knit using Ulla pattern from Minna. Such kind of heels I have never done before as well. Between large projects like a Fifi or blue mohair I need to do something small and quick. Like a socks. Here I used green merino wool (Novita) which I bought for sleepy-bag. Actually I started it in hospidal at april but unstiched now because Mart has now three overalls for outgoing and sleeping and one made of wool to. And they three are in same size.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Primary election to be held tomorrow
Document: Spokane County notice of primary election Voters in some parts of Washington head for the polls Tuesday and others some other parts need to head for the post office, for primary races.
Interesting blog. Like it! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Check out my choose to be rich site/blog. Lots of choose to be rich related stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home