Terje`s lifelong knitting

no pattern, just knitting

Friday, December 16, 2005

How to make a poncho


I made it using yarn Onlinie 57 and needles nr 9 (round). On the second row I increased every second stich, then about ten rows are just knitted without increasing or lacepattern and then I startedlace. I dont remember how they name it in englisch but its weltknown pattern from Shetland and really popular. And! easy to knit and increas the poncho as well. After every 10 cm I put a stich between pattern band. So I started with 4 YO and at the end there was 6 Yo to knit. Mostly I like a bottom strand

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your poncho is wonderful! I believe the stitch pattern is feather and fan and is a fun pattern. Enjoy your beautiful poncho!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Terje said...

Thanks Nanette, I made it for my mother. she will enjoy it as well I belive

 

Post a Comment

<< Home