Terje`s lifelong knitting

no pattern, just knitting

Thursday, October 14, 2004

How to steal a time for knitting? I knit where I read. Its possible when pattern is easy. I knit when i read bedtime story. Its possible when pattern is easy too. Knit with two or more colors is more difficult and needs more attention. Even fingers for glove need attention. And I need time for gym and singing too. My job takes 8 +1 houer. I want to knit more. or faster? Take a thin yarn and needles nr 7? No way. There is an example about easy knitting project: a scarf, made of Palma (Novita)1,5 meters long and the fringe too. I made one for me and other for my frend. I hope he likes to wear it. Because the yarn is so soft.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Anonymous General Contractors Allentown said...

This is a great ppost thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home