Terje`s lifelong knitting

no pattern, just knitting

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

The blue cardigan for Triinu is almost done. Yesterday I spent time with needle and sewed the pieces together. Today I should find a suitable zipper. White or blue and thin and light. Because the yarn is light and cardigan also. When I use ordinary zipper, it is not comfortabe. Its designed my, there is not exstraordinary texture or colors or cutting the yarn makes all. Time a make a picture.

My english class in ILS started Yesterday. Teacher John is born in Southern England and lived in London, but he has been in Slovenia and Arabia (and in other countris I do not remeber) before he fall in Estonia. He is 65 yar old and really humorously. We all like him after first class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home