Terje`s lifelong knitting

no pattern, just knitting

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sebastian


SEbastian is a littl boy. As may son he is 80 cm heigh as well. And now he got a sweater for autumn. It`s his mothers design - she said that there should be two stripes on bottom and on neck and more on shoulders. I made so. Unusual colors for me but it was not my choice.


Yarn: Novita Bambino
needles: 2,5 and 3 cm
Size: 80 cm
Pattern/design: my own and Lenas


He has got a hat as well. Here I used pattern from Novita. Krentu used same pattern as well. Hats are different however. I should say this pattern is great. I really like it. And its nice to wear even my boy dislikes all the hats. I hope Sebastian dont.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Knitting for kids is so interesting! And you can never go wrong with coloure choice!

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater and hat are nice, though I would have chosen other colours. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home