Terje`s lifelong knitting

no pattern, just knitting

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I spend my time in hospidal. NOw it is second week and I am totally tired.Of course I do not have a choice. Because my little boy is only 1000 gr - and needs me and my breastmilk. Days are long, after tree houer he needs a milk, between this can I sleep or knit or read. Sad but we do not have a internet in the hospidal. But we have a camera and I hope that after tree or four weeks is he bigger and nice to take a picture. But when he could wear all those things I knit? It takes a time,lot of time and patient.

4 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger triibik said...

I just came across your blog accidentally and I simply want to send my best wishes to you and your baby. I'm a 31-y-o mother of two from Estonia, the younger girl is 7 months old and older is 4.
Lots of strength and sun to you!Triin

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger triibik said...

Ja nüüd ma siis märkasin, et sa oled kah Eestist ;) Aga tervitused jäävad ikka samaks.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Terje said...

Saatuse iroonia? Aitäh

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Mitz said...

I have found your blog many times and wait anxiuos that you will post more. I do give all my bestwishes to you and your little one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home